Reasons to give
Why choose Fresno Regional Foundation
Fresno Regional Foundation makes giving easy, effective, and beneficial to you as a donor. We offer the best possible tax benefits based on your needs, while working with you to determine and implement your charitable goals. A few reasons to work with us:
- A trusted leader in the nonprofit sector, the Foundation is connected to the grassroots activities of community-based organizations. We convene agencies and coordinate resources to create positive change.
- Our professional staff has broad expertise in community issues and needs. We can help donors match their gifts to programs and services in their area of philanthropic interest.
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual’s charitable goals and financial interests. We keep donors informed about the gift’s impact and the fund’s performance.
- Our funds help people invest in the causes they care about most. We can help donors with their charitable investments to generate the greatest community benefit.
- We can accept a wide variety of assets, and donors can wait to decide which charitable organizations will receive their gift while benefiting from the tax advantage immediately.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantage for most gifts under federal law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
- We safeguard your investment through responsible management of assets to maximize impact and reduce costs.
Would you like to know more about how you can invest in programs that address a wide spectrum of economic, social, educational, cultural and environmental needs? Contact us.
Neighborhood Market Program
Volunteers help supervise the children as clients visit the Community Food Bank’s Neighborhood Market program. This food distribution program delivers fresh produce and other healthy staples to destitute areas of Fresno, Madera and Kings Counties. Since its launch in March 2008, the program has distributed more than 1 million pounds of food in more than 30 locations. Thank you to the Fresno Regional Foundation for awarding a $10,000 human services grant to support this important work!
Read more stories