Fresno Regional Foundation is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. In developing this website, we have followed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 1.0) issued by W3C. The 14 guidelines are listed below:
• Provide equivalent alternatives to auditory and visual content.
• Don't rely on color alone.
• Use markup and style sheets and do so properly.
• Clarify natural language usage.
• Create tables that transform gracefully.
• Ensure that pages featuring new technologies transform gracefully.
• Ensure user control of time-sensitive content changes.
• Ensure direct accessibility of embedded user interfaces.
• Design for device-independence.
• Use interim solutions.
• Use W3C technologies and guidelines.
• Provide context and orientation information.
• Provide clear navigation mechanisms.
• Ensure that documents are clear and simple.
More information on the guidelines and W3C, can be found at: www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag.php. Further information on section 508 standards, which include Web accessibility, can be found at: www.access-board.gov/508.htm.
If you do have a problem accessing the content on this website, please contact us. We will work to make the web page or feature accessible, or to provide the information in a format that is accessible.
Our goal at Fresno Regional Foundation is to use our website as an effective, complementary communication channel. If you are having difficulties using our Extranet, call us at (559) 226-5600.